Monday, July 6, 2009

My New 3-Column Layout

I have finally emerged again after hiding in my invisibility cloak for two months. Unbelievably, I have managed to change my blog layout and to come up with this pinkish style with 3 columns (just the way I like it!). I think having a 3-column blog maximizes the horizontal space and it looks cool too! However, Blogger doesn't have a 3-column default layout so I had to look somewhere else to customize my blog. Blogger Buster has some good tips on how to change your blog into 3 columns without downloading any xml file. This way you can avoid deleting your widgets accidentally. You can also find other blogging tips there. I haven't really finished everything yet like the navigation links ("Home", "Links", and "Email"). They will all lead you to the same page so don't click it yet (but I know you will). I'll finish constructing the pages some other time (hopefully not two months from now). Anyway, enough blogging...I need to get back to work now. Ciao!


5 comments:

alom said...

good informations friend and nice post for you,thanks!!!

Grampy said...

Good Job. Everything is looking great.

Sannydrops said...

thanks guys =D

Liz said...

Love the layout!

I have nominated you for two awards. Please drop by Mommy's Little Corner to grab them. Congrats!

Healthylivingover40 said...

Looks great! I wish I knew how to make my blog have 3 columns also hehe.. baguhan ako sa design and coding :p

Great blog girl!